This month Tori’s Top Tips are all about helping you with your home manicure.
Watch our video to help you with your manicures and pedicures at home.
- File your nails in one direction towards the centre of your nail
- Use a base coat to protect your nails and prevent staining from a dark nail polish colour
- When applying the colour, leave around a millimetre from the cuticle to nail bed to keep it looking neat and tidy
- Apply a second coat to enhance the colour
- Add a #topcoat to protect your colour and prevent chipping
- Use cotton wool dipped in nail polish remover at the end of a cuticle stick to clear up any extra polish on your skin
- Use a Nailpad to keep you nail polish secure and provide a stable surface. Have a look here at how to use a nailpad